Not signed in (Sign In)
    • CommentAuthorfreemexy
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2019

Chongming, China’s third-largest island, is about 26 percent forested. When it hosts the 2021 China Flower Expo, forest coverage in the expo site will rise to 35 percent, and will increase to 50 percent after the event. Garbage disposal and sewage collection in the site will be at 100 percent while the use of renewable energy will be higher than 20 percent.To get more Chongming District, you can visit shine news official website.

Organic farms produce vegetables and fruits sought throughout Shanghai. Natural wetlands, fresh air and clean waterways have made the island a favorite getaway for those seeking a respite from the chaos of urban life. Last year, all the surface water environment function area reached the quality standard and the air quality was excellent on 86.3 percent of the days. Moreover, 33.4 percent of the household garbage was recycled. By 2040, Chongming will be characterized by “green development, culture, wisdom and sustainability,” according to Li Zheng, chief of the island district. The natural wetland coverage will be 45 percent and river area 10.3 percent by 2040.

Chongming Island offers a scenic, peaceful environment for jogging and cycling. Some 220 kilometers of cycling track and 42 kilometers of a running track along a riverbank are popular with local residents. Along both routes the environment changes in delightful ways. Zhongxing Town is awash with cherry blossom at the moment. In Xincun village, there is the sweet scent of osmanthus while Miaozhen Town features maple trees that turn a brilliant scarlet in the fall.

The paths through Luhua Town follow the banks of a scenic lake and pass by tangerine orchards. Changxing Town features a four-season scenic area, complete with bicycle rental stations and service centers.Chongming has long been a favorite site for birdwatchers. Its protected wetlands are stopover points or wintering grounds for millions of birds migrating between Siberia and Australia. In recent years, island officials have announced plans to step up the campaign against illegal poaching of wildlife, including birds. “Preventing illegal hunting, including the use of nets and poison, is a key priority for Chongming District,” said Li.

The Xisha Wetland on the west side of the island and Dongtan Wetland in the east are the first priorities when it comes to law enforcement. Law enforcement teams have been established at forestry stations, with wildlife protection patrols in every village. In recent years, the Oriental stork (Ciconia boyciana) has been spotted in the Dongtan Wetland Protection Zone while the number of cygnets is on the rise as are birds such as the mandarin duck, the black-faced spoonbill (Platalea minor) and that Eurasian spoonbill. The population of the island and land available for commercial development are both being strictly controlled to protect the environment. The population will be kept to around 700,000 by 2020.

• CommentAuthorbakiryjoh
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2019

List of the comments is divided for the actual movement for the future times. The marvelous outlook of the phase and Top 7 Apps for Students are implemented for the certain facilities and activities for the individuals.
    I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: ремонт на покриви Пловдив
    I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. счетоводни услуги
    Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. почистване варна
    So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. пампорово
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2019

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Friv 2019
    • CommentAuthordonfloyd
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2019

yes ..exactly. Top 3 Chongming Island. Lied against the northern shore of the Yangtze River, Chongming Island is the third largest island of China. Covers an area of 1,041.21 square kilometers, it is an alluvial island formed by silt carried along the river, the largest sandy island on earth.
    There are particular dissertation website pages on the web guides have got seemingly uncovered inside the web-site. pro sports Kodi
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2019

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. детски стаи
    • CommentAuthoratif

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Пампорово
    • CommentAuthoratif

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. почистване варна
    • CommentAuthoratif

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your feed to stay informed of any updates. дамски дрехи онлайн
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2019

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. combat, law enforcement You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. подарък за мъж
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2019

Generally when I surf the 'net I check out web pages that offer reliable information and so I found this site. Delighted that I came across your web site because I very much enjoyed this and I also anticipate the next post. I shall be sure to watch out for your future post.. Many thanks for the nice article I am going to come again in the future. African Charities
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2019

Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... 바카라사이트
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2019

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Commercial interior Contractors Vancouver
    The Florida Lottery began operation on January 12, 1988 by order of a constitutional amendment approved by Florida voters by a 2-to-1 margin in the general election of November 4, 1986. The point of the Lottery floridalottery.us is to give extra funding to Florida education, and it was mandated that a significant proportion of all revenue generated by ticket sales go to the Education Enhancement Trust Fund. The Bright Futures scholarship program is funded by the Florida Lottery. The minimum age to purchase a Florida Lottery ticket, regardless of game, is 18.
    Have you ever wondered, “What are the best essential bestessentialoilbrands.us oil brands”? Who should you buy your essential oils from and why? Those are very good questions!
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2019

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. reservationless conference call
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2019

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. bank nifty share price
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2019

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. نقل عفش
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2019

Hawaii professional photographers since 2004 servicing Maui | Kauai | Oahu | Big Island. Specializing in family portrait photography, Wedding photography, Engagement photography, Couples photography, Maternity photography, Fashion photography. Award winning photographers with the highest five-star reviews in Hawaii. Book a morning photography session or sunset from a list of our beautiful beach and waterfall locations in Hawaii. Oahu family photographers
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2019

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your feed to stay informed of any updates. life insurance
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2019

I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Smartcric
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2019

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. voyance par telephone paris
    As video games have evolved, so have the ways that we control them. In the very early days, there were just knobs, joysticks and trackballs. Today's controllers have one or two analog joysticks and anywhere from 10 to 12 buttons gamingmouse.technology. Here's our list of the most memorable console and PC controllers over the last four decades.
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2019

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. situs poker terpercaya
    • CommentAuthorvanitamani
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2019

First You got great content. I will be interested in more similar topics. I see you got really very useful topics, I will be always checking your blog thanks. business dissertation examples | management dissertation examples | Criminology Dissertation Examples
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2019

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Mercruiser aftermarket S.E.I. replacement gearcase with full 3 year warranty
    • CommentAuthorfarhan128
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2019

I simply must tell you that you have written an excellent and unique article that I really enjoyed reading. I’m fascinated by how well you laid out your material and presented your views. Thank you. Cannabis
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2019

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: cannabis
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2019

It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. domino bet
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2019

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. 먹튀검증
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2019

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. NigerianNews
    • CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2019

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: teddy bears
    • CommentAuthortamsi
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2019

much thanks to you for your fascinating infomation. voyance -amour-eternel.com

• CommentAuthoratif
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2019

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! blues
Feeling curious? Try it out for free!